Balance Point Athlete Code of Conduct
- I represent the Balance Point Racing Club, and I know that this is an important role.
- I act in ways that bring respect to my coaches, my team, the governing body, and myself.
- I communicate first with my coach if there is an important matter.
- I use acceptable language at all times, and I speak positively of others.
- I cooperate with coaches, officials, volunteers and fellow athletes.
- I try to be a good role model for other athletes.
Training and Competition
- When I train I always try my best.
- I set goals and work with my coaches to achieve the goals.
- I listen to and show respect for my coaches and all my teammates.
- I will respect and abide by the rules of my competition governing body (Triathlon Canada, Cycling Canada, UCI, ITU, etc.)
- I will train and race under the natural ability of my own physiology. (parameters of this are governed by World Anti-Doping Association and your sports governing body)
Responsibility for Actions
- All Balance Point Athletes must understand and agree to the Athlete Code of Conduct
- All Balance Point Athletes will obey the Athlete Code of Conduct.
- All Balance Point Athletes understand that failure to obey the Athlete Code of Conduct may lead to loss of the privilege to compete or train as a member of the Balance Point Racing Club.